We here at BestFatBinders.com usually stick to reviewing one type of weight loss product, but we have recently found a fairly new product that we think you’ll be interested in hearing about.
We decided to make an exception for Adiphene, because it actually does have a fat binder in it along with 12 other powerful weight loss ingredients.
This product was developed by RDK Global Pharmaceuticals to be an all-natural replacement for the dangerous and addictive Phentermine, which is only available with a prescription. Read on for our comprehensive review of this powerful and interesting weight loss aid.
How Adiphene Works
This supplement is a combination of the four major types of weight loss pill combined into one package. Most diet pills fall into one of the four categories detailed below, but Adiphene covers all four, meaning that it has the potential to jump start your weight loss at a significantly higher level than most supplements can provide.
This type of weight loss supplement increases your body’s fat burning capability. They also turn the fat you consume into energy. Below are the ingredients in Adiphene that fit this category:
- L-Carnitine HCL – This is a very common ingredient in weight loss supplements that is extremely effective in burning fat if you are fairly active. One major study showed that people taking this ingredient lost an average of 11 pounds over a three-month period.
- Vitamin B6 – This essential nutrient metabolizes fat, turning it into energy. It also helps your body absorb other nutrients more efficiently, for example zinc, which helps your body digest food quickly.
These supplements are our specialty here at BestFatBinders.com. They are an excellent way to start a diet, absorbing fat using various fibrous ingredients so that it passes harmlessly through your digestive system without being absorbed by your body. The fat binding ingredient in Adiphene is below:
- Chitosan Extract – This ingredient comes from shellfish and has been proven to hold up to six times its weight in fat. Consuming less fat can also help lower your bad cholesterol.
For those that have trouble with holding back when it comes to their hunger, appetite suppressants are a great way to train your body to eat less. They often contain ingredients that either make you feel full longer or actually trick your mind into thinking you’re not hungry. The compound in Adiphene that suppresses appetite is as follows:
- Glucomannan – This extract from the kanjac root suppresses hunger by making you feel full for longer periods of time. One eight-week study showed that people taking glucomannan lost around six pounds, while the placebo group only lost one and a half.
This class of weight loss supplement speeds up your metabolism and is the cornerstone of the Adiphene formula. The stimulants and thermogenic boosters make all the other ingredients work better by helping to burn the calories and energy created and to speed the metabolism 24 hours a day.
- Bitter Orange – This is a popular replacement for the banned substance ephedra, which is addictive and has negative side effects. One Dutch study found it to be a perfect substitute in weight loss supplements for this dangerous substance.
- Chromium Picolinate – This ingredient helps control your blood sugar levels by increasing the efficiency of your insulin, which is important because insulin is linked to obesity and controls the stored fat in your body.
- Guarana Extract – This bean native to the Amazon jungle contains caffeine, which is used in almost every weight loss supplement in one form or another because it increases your metabolism. It also acts as an appetite suppressant.
- Cacao Extract – Theobromine is the chemical in cacao that helps your body not only metabolize fat, but can also decrease the amount of carbs and fat your body absorbs. Numerous studies have been done on the weight loss effects of cocoa, most recently by Hershey, who found that the polyphenols present help you manage your weight.
- Ginseng Panax Root Extract – Ginseng has been a popular ingredient in medicines for thousands of years, especially in ancient China. It has been used to treat a variety of conditions, including obesity.
- Cayenne Capsicum – Adiphene uses the purest form of cayenne available in the world. The first thing capsicum does is increase blood flow in your body, meaning the other ingredients get to where they need to be more quickly. It also heats your body up, forcing it to burn calories to try to reach its normal temperature. Studies have shown that this will burn up to 270 extra calories a day in a normal adult.
- Cinnamon Extract – This thermogenic booster is another ingredient that reduces insulin resistance, keeping your hunger in check and controlling blood sugar levels.
While the fat binder in Adiphene is only one small part of their supplement, we at BestFatBinders.com believe that this product can be an effective part of your weight loss plans, especially when combined with an improved diet and moderate exercise.
The scientific evidence is there, and the reviews from existing customers are overwhelmingly positive. We give our highest stamp of approval to Adiphene and are sure that if you take the product as directed you will see significant weight loss.
As an added bonus you can try it completely risk-free, because it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.